If not you can start the hop over at jennyscards.blogspot.com
We have very talented ladies on this blog hop and I hope we give you some great ideas to get your Christmas cards started. Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun!
- Jen jennyscards.blogspot.com
- Carol carolssweetcreations.blogspot.
- Momo madebymomo.blogspot.com
- Nicole http://canadiannickelscrapn.
- Kerry www.creativecraftcorner.com
- Karen thebusybug.blogspot.com
- Saundra luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.
- Celeste ccscards.blogspot.com
- Jeanine scrappinwithjc.blogspot.com (ME)
- Roma romascards.blogspot.com
- Norma http://pinkblingcrafter.
- Court http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com
What I Used:
Santa Bingo Card embossing folder by Sizzix (Texture Boutique)
Sanding Block to get the letters and numbers to turn white.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink tea dye for the edges.
Create a Critter reindeer 3inches
Christmas tree from Paper doll dress up 4inches
on the tree I placed some Frosted Lace Stickles
the face on the reindeer is from PKS critter faces
on the nose I used glossy accents to give it a shiny look
Reindeer Crossing is from Pink Cricut love her stamps the stamp set is Christmas Wishes
white gel pen around the red card stock
Thank you so much for stopping by now for some blog candy all you have to do is comment on this post and become a follower .... I will be announcing the winner on Saturday Dec 4th( US residents only sorry)
Now you are off to see Roma at romascards.blogspot.com